These powerful and moving tales of lust, lies, deceit and intrigue have gripped readers' imaginations for more than 30 years.
Readers of historical romance, get ready for your next obsession!
She was the daughter of an English aristocrat and a young and gentle governess. She was lovely, intelligent, and had a quality that drew all men to her, ensnaring them fatally in a web of charm. Stubborn in her loyalties, passionate in her affections, her one flaw was her uncontrollable and tempestuous nature . . .
Sir John Danesfield, captivated by his illegitimate daughter's spirit, takes her to Regency London to live with his mistress. At the age of fifteen, Scarlett falls in love with the Vicomte Gerard de Valle, an impoverished French nobleman. Believing him lost to her, she enters a loveless marriage arranged by her father.
But Scarlett can never forget the man who had captured her heart, and embarks on an epic journey across the Napoleonic war-ravaged wastes of Europe and the snowy battlefields of Russia, in search of the man she loves, and the destiny that awaits her.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Introducing a brand new series from International bestselling author Stephanie Laurens
- Eloisa James takes on the traditional fairy tale…
- Discover the Secrets of the Arcane Society. . .
- Jo Haigh shortlisted for the 2010 Women in Business Awards
- NEW YORK TIMES calls SISTER 'tear-jerking and spine-tingling'