On 15th November, co-author of Change Anything, Joseph Grenny will be giving a talk in London on how to bring about sustainable change. We are offering one lucky reader the chance to go to this event for free!
- Are you frustrated by failed or stalled change initiatives?
- Do you struggle to change entrenched habits?
- Do you struggle to align individual behaviours to organisational goals?
- Do you encounter persistent and resistant personal, team or organisational problems?
As Stephen Covey argued 'Individuals who have the power to change their behaviour are individuals with power. Master these skills and you'll reach a new level of personal influence'
Join Grahame Robb Associates on 15th November and learn what you need to do to consistently deliver sustainable change.
You will develop a clear understanding of:
- The forces at play that drive behaviour, and are the root cause of individual and organisational underperformance
- How to develop robust influence strategies that motivate and allow people to change
- How to influence behaviour change across your organisation
- How to align individual behaviours to organisational goals and strategies
When: 15th November, 9.30am-1.00pm
Where: DeVere Holborn Bars, EC1N 2NQ
How much: Tickets costs £150 per person plus VAT. We are giving one lucky reader the chance to attend for free. Just enter your name below and a winner will be picked at random. Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
To book your place, please email email@example.com (not the competition entry) and to enter the prize draw please enter your name below. Good luck!
Change Anything is out now. Please click here for more information
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Change Anything gets off to a flying start!
- Joseph Glenny and his co-authors invite you to explore their latest book, Change Anything, the New Science of Personal Success
- Change Anything: What will your change story be?
- Are You Truly Happy?
- Ever wondered what would happen if Carrie Bradshaw met a vampire?