Lamenting the demise of the January sales? Go vintage and be inspired by the latest novel from Christina Jones – NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE.
Now surely everyone knows that you don’t have to spend a fortune to look fabulous, and if you wear it right, vintage is a girl’s best friend!
And if you need a little inspiration and escapism from these dismal winter days, why not curl up with Christina Jones’s latest charming, funny and romantic novel – Never Can Say Goodbye. Available to buy now!
Francesca Meredith has always had a penchant for vintage dresses. So when she inherits a retro dress shop in the quaint Berkshire village of Kingston Dapple, it's better than winning the lottery. Life is just perfect for Frankie, but it's about to get complicated when she sees a masculine vision setting up shop outside her door – heart-throb florist Dexter Valentine.
As Frankie tries her best to make 'Francesca's Fabulous Frocks' into a success, Dexter's philandering proves the ultimate distraction. That is, until the village medium insists that Frankie's shop is haunted and Frankie starts witnessing some very strange shenanigans.
Will Dexter think she's crazy? Will Frankie's terribly ordinary life return to normal ever again? Does she even want it to. . .?
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Christina Jones' The Way to a Woman's Heart has been shortlisted for the RNA Awards!
- Christmas Day 1665 – read on for a festive extract of THE APOTHECARY'S DAUGHTER by Charlotte Betts
- Piatkus Entice: A brand new eBook-first romance imprint
- Q&A with Darynda Jones, author of the fantastic Charley Davidson series. . .
- Danger, desire and dark passions in SCANDALOUS DESIRES by Elizabeth Hoyt