Sophie Walker, author of the moving and hugely inspirational memoir Grace Under Pressure will be taking part in a live webchat with Talk about Autism next Wednesday 24 October. The talk will start at 7 and end at 8pm BST.
The web chat offers a unique opportunity for you to ask Sophie your questions about her experience of having a daughter with Asperger's Syndrome and her new book, Grace Under Pressure.
For more information about how to take part visit the Talk about Autism website.
Talk about Autism is a safe and friendly online discussion forum and community for parents, carers and family members of children with autism, people on the spectrum, and professionals to share their stories, get support and discuss how autism impacts on their lives.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Grace Under Pressure continues to delight readers
- Are you raising money for a good cause? Let us know and win a copy of Grace Under Pressure
- Join the Conversation Around Eben Alexander’s Remarkable New Book, Proof of Heaven
- Embrace change and live your dream with Dr Nicola Bunting's top tips
- Q&A with Darynda Jones, author of the fantastic Charley Davidson series. . .