Enter the world of St Dennis and The Chesapeake Diaries, the romantic and uplifting series by Mariah Stewart
In the wake of his wife's murder, agent Grady Shields turned his back on the FBI – and everything else – to retreat into the solitude of St. Dennis, a peaceful town on the Chesapeake Bay . . .
The last thing Vanessa Keaton's looking for is romance, but she's finding that the hot new man in town is hard to resist . . .
As together they fight their demons, Grady and Vanessa discover that life still holds some surprises and that love doesn't always have to hurt.
Seeking refuge with her young son, Cody, in sleepy St Dennis, Dallas crosses paths with Grant Wyler, her high school summer love . . .
Dallas soon discovers that it's coolheaded Grant who is willing to risk everything for her and her son, and to secure the future they were always meant to share.
Here's a selection of keyword-matched articles that you might also find interesting:
- Enter the Piatkus Valentine's Day Writing Competition to win a set of Piatkus' hottest romance reads
- Introducing the first novel in a bold, new paranormal romance series to Piatkus!
- Have you tried our sensational new vampire series?
- Q&A with Darynda Jones, author of the fantastic Charley Davidson series. . .
- Danger, desire and dark passions in SCANDALOUS DESIRES by Elizabeth Hoyt