Terms and Conditions – The First London Olympics Competition
1. This is a competition to win a set of limited edition postcards and a copy of The First London Olympics 1908 by Rebecca Jenkins.
2. Entrants must submit the answer to the question: Who was the winner of the gold medal for the men's 100m final in the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games?
3. The winner may see their name on the Piatkus website and Twitter account, and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. The winner will receive a set of limited edition postcards and a copy of The First London Olympics 1908 by Rebecca Jenkins. There are four sets of postcards and books available to win.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The competition opens at 9am BST on Friday 27th July 2012 and closes at 11:59pm BST on Wednesday 1st August 2012. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
7. Entries must be received on or before the Closing Date.
8. Entrants must provide an email address and phone number with their entry.
9. The competition is open to anyone except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
10. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
11. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
12. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice.
13. Your email address may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group.